IGP – KSU Baking Basics Training: Breads, Cakes, and Cookies
IGP-KSU Baking Basics Training: Breads, Cakes, and Cookies is a course designed to give a broad overview of the ingredients and processes needed to make some of the popular baked products in today's markets. Participants will be exposed to breads, cakes and cookies, with lectures and hands-on sessions.
- Identify the basic function of ingredients, including their effects and purposes in the baking process of breads, cakes and cookies
- Recognize key pieces of equipment used in baking processes and understand their role in process
- Use key production steps to make breads, cakes and cookies
Who Should Attend
People new to baking or taking on new roles in:
- Research and Development
- Quality Assurance
- Non-production employees such as accounting, sales, or support staff
- Technical Sales/Services
Who work for:
- Flour milling companies and other ingredient suppliers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Baking companies
2024 Dates to be Determined. The course fee is $1,400. Maximum participants: 16
Discount: If three or more individuals from the same company enroll in the course, they are eligible for 10% off. Please contact IGP at email@example.com for the promo code.
Participants are responsible for knowing any COVID testing or quarantine requirements. You can find this information from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
IGP Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses if minimum enrollment numbers are not met. If a course is canceled, participants will be refunded 100% of their tuition. If a course is rescheduled, participants will have the opportunity to have 100% of their registration fees applied to the rescheduled course or receive a full refund.
Participants who wish to cancel or transfer their registration to another employee can do so for a $100 processing fee as long as notice is received at least fifteen days prior to the course start date. Refund requests made fourteen days or less before a course start date will be not be refunded.