Fourth K-State Heat Treatment Workshop
The Fourth Heat Treatment Workshop is sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) and hosted by the Department of Grain Science and Industry at Kansas State University. The previous workshops were held during June 25 - 27, 1999, August 14 - 16, 2000, and August 6 - 8, 2001. This workshop complements the information presented in the previous workshops.
Our goal in hosting these workshops is to provide and promote information that will benefit the grain, food, feed, and pest control industries, and not to generate revenue. Following each workshop, a full financial disclosure will be provided to each conference participant.
The workshop is limited to a maximum of 50 people. Therefore, it is important to register in advance to participate in this workshop.
1. Workshop Planning Committee
- Bh. Subramanyam and Anita McDiffett
Department of Grain Science and Industry, Kansas State University
201 Shellenberger Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506
- Brian Bursiek, American Feed Industry Association (AFIA).
2. Services/Equipment Provided
- Video, slide, and/or overhead projectors for speakers
- Hard hats and cotton gloves to be used during mill tours
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks (Aug 5 - 7), and evening social hour (Aug 5)
- Transportation to and from the designated hotels to the conference site (Aug 5 - 7)
- A certificate of participation
3. Workshop Presentations
All presentations, except during mill tours, will be in room 311, Shellenberger Hall, Department of Grain Science and Industry, Kansas State University.
Workshop sponsored by: